Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Starting Fresh!!!

Hey Everyone, this is Wade...
 Wow it has been a really really really long time since anything has taken place on the blog. I think the last post shows April 1st of 2012!!!!!! besides being two years since I wrote a post for about the past year or so, I've completely went through a stage of not wanting to take pictures. Why??? I wish I had the answer to that but I don't.
Photography is something that has compelled me since I was a little kid. Photos are timeless, you can tell so much about a person through a photo. That is what we like to capture, LIFE MOMENTS. If  that is your babies first breath, your toddlers first steps, the list is endless..
We want to completely start fresh with everything. With how we go about taking pictures to the moment you receive them in your hands. We want to create those Life moments with you.
 Here are some pictures that we have taken in the past.

Wade



No comments:

Post a Comment