Friday, February 3, 2012

ART FEEDS....... My Camera

Today was a day that I've been waiting for for quite some time. I always thought Art Feeds was a great program, but never thought about getting involved with it. If you don't have a clue what they are about, you should go to their awesome website and watch there video. www.artfeeds.org.  be sure to check everything out, even buy an awesome shirt from them.
When the Extreme Home Makeover Joplin Addition aired on t.v. it hit me pretty hard that I needed to give back to my community in some way. What better way to give back than to use my camera I thought. Me and Meg were in contact pretty shortly after the show. I told her what I would like to do, she was all about it. :-).
 Below are some of the pictures that were taken today.  The project today was found poetry. You can still see that kids think about how their lives were changed from the tornado even in art work. ART FEEDS EVERYONE DIFFERENTLY.  How does it feed you? We would love to hear.

Talk to you soon,
Wade





No comments:

Post a Comment