Saturday, February 18, 2012

One more time

Today we are going to post another senior rave.. I promise this is the last one for awhile. We just wanted to show everyone what all the seniors thought of their sessions.   Here is a little note from Bri Davidson



My senior year was packed with so many
memories, if it was being on the varsity
cheer squad at CJ, or just hanging out with
my friends. I wanted to make sure I could
keep those memories with me after high
school was long over. That’s why I chose
Wade Hilton Photography for my senior
pictures. Wade made my senior session
more than memorable. He took the time to
get exactly what I wanted in each of my
pictures. The pictures turned out great, the
shots were fun and it was just over all an
great time. I would for sure do 
it over again!


talk to you soon, 
Wade


No comments:

Post a Comment