Tuesday, February 7, 2012

throw back....



I can't remember a time that I was on a photo shoot and a client did not ask me "how did you get into photography?" I always laugh then go onto telling them. 
I have always been enthralled with pictures, so many different ways to go about taking one. I remember growing up playing with my grandparents camera. It wasn't even 35 mm. Hahaha. (Im laughing just thinking about it). It was a Kodak Disk camera for those of you who have no clue what language Im speaking here is a peak.
here is the film that went this beauty also.


Time went by and of course I had a 35 mm also. I became super curious about cameras when I went to Mexico every summer. One of my best friends taught me so much about SLR cameras. I finally broke down and bought a digital SLR, you could say my life was forever changed. Pictures that I was taking started getting better and better, all I wanted to do is take pictures. I decided pretty quick that I wanted to be a professional photographer. I liked it enough I spent most of my time in college with my face behind a camera.
I cant think of a better job out there. (maybe this is why everyone is "trying to become a photographer.")

Talk to you soon, 
Wade

No comments:

Post a Comment