Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Senior Rave.......


We love keeping in touch with past seniors to see how they are doing after they graduate and open another chapter of their lives.  Today we are going to show a couple pictures of a senior from last year, she also wrote a section of our new brochure that we are putting together, which is written below. Thanks to Presley Goff.

I chose Wade Hilton Photography to take my senior pictures because his photography is amazing and the prices for pictures were very reasonable.We drove to a few nice places to take pictures so there was a large variety of different poses and scenery. He had the best ideas to show my personality and I had so much fun with Wade and his wife Jessica. They make you feel so comfortable and I think that helped make my pictures turn out so great. I loved my senior pictures and I would definitely recommend Hilton Photography for any type of special occasion. 


talk to you soon, 
Wade

No comments:

Post a Comment