Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Change of Plans.

So yesterday I mentioned we would show a little of our studio, Well we have decided to hold off on that until our new props are complete. Believe me, it is well worth the wait.
 Instead we have decided to talk a little about ourselves. To me it is always easier to take pictures if the person knows a little about who we are and what they are about. Not a session goes by without a full blown conversation throughout the shoot. By the end I could tell you a lot about that person and vice versa. Im not a person who like silence.
 Jessica and I were married in 2009, we started dating Jan 1st of 2008. So here is to 4 years of being with her. Ha. Our first date was to Starbucks ( low and behold did I realize her love for coffee was actually A BUNCH OF CREAMER AND A LITTLE COFFEE.) People ask me if I believe in love at first sight? well I did for sure. Nothing like seeing your date walk into Starbucks with scrubs on. hahaahhaha. If you see her be sure to give her a hard time.
This could go on forever, so to make it faster, we married in may of 2009 and she took a teaching job in Webb City School District, She received her masters from Johnson University that same month.
I continued school and received my Associates from Crowder College in Photojournalism, This past year I also received my Bachelors from Pitt State university, in Commercial Graphics.
As time goes on you will learn more about us. Favorite movies, Books, Tv shows.

Be sure to come back tomorrow to see some pictures of our pride and joy..

 talk to you soon

Wade

No comments:

Post a Comment