Wednesday, January 25, 2012

more than photography......

Day in and day out we talk about photography. For us it is super exciting, we love what we do. I could not imagine life without a camera in my hand. I could not imagine this world without design either. Since day one of this worlds creation there has been design. Pretty cool to think about. (sometimes I can think pretty deep about things like that).
I love design  enough that it became my college degree, I have a degree in Commercial Graphics (major emphasis in photography) from Pitt State. To me it is super cool to start with a blank computer screen and work for hours and hours and have amazing piece of work at the end. 
 Design is something we want to start bringing into our photography business. So if you are looking for baby announcements or graduation cards, or if you own a business and you need promotional material, we would love to help you out..... 

You might have seen this around town. Promotional piece for House Of Hope and Rufus Racing.
This was My graduation Announcement. Gotta love Gus the Gorilla.


Just let us know if you need anything designed. We would love to help you out.

Talk to you soon, 
Wade 



No comments:

Post a Comment