Monday, January 9, 2012

A quick post from Jess...

Today has been good and bad... I (Jess) was up sick all night so finally about 4:30, I woke Wade up and had him take me to school so that I could make some substitute plans (side note--turns out the sub was my mom!!!).  Then we came back home and went back to bed for a while.  After sleeping as long as possible, we moved to the living room (Wade in his recliner and me on the couch) and we came up with the new logo.  I am not going to post it because I am going to let Wade do that when he is ready.  Wade probably didn't get to work on everything that he wanted to today because he was busy taking care of me.  
At some point this afternoon, I started wondering if this was more than just a stomach ache... turns out I have had a fever of 101.5.  I am trying to keep myself awake for just a bit longer and then I am going to knock myself out with some Tylenol PM.  I know this is short, but I wanted to let you guys know that we are still working on that name change and are excited about it!
Talk to you guys later,
Jess

No comments:

Post a Comment