Tuesday, January 17, 2012

for the photographer

todays post is more for the photographer. Every once in while we will post a blog that pertains to photographers. Got to keep it fresh.
 A couple of months ago I was skimming through different websites and I found the coolest coffee mug ever. It was a camera lens, how cool is that? To me it was pretty awesome. I love drinking coffee.  So one Christmas me and Jessica were making coffee to take with us and I mentioned to her, "hey I found this really awesome coffee mug it looks like one of my camera lens." She told me "you should get one." Long story short I got one for christmas.
It keeps my coffee nice and warm and it also reminds me everyday that I see that Im blessed to have an awesome job as a photographer. Nothing better than to see people get their photos back and see there awesome expressions while looking at them.  Of course the one on the left is my lens.
talk to you soon,
Wade

No comments:

Post a Comment