Monday, January 16, 2012

Modern!

Do you remember when you were a kid and you had school pictures taken in the wicker chair? Hahaha I sure do. Just like everything else in life, you have to stay up to date in photography. When we first decided I wanted to go into photography I told myself I would never do studio photography. NEVER NEVER NEVER. My wife slowly but surely changed my mind. I guess you could say I was truly convinced last year when we got 2 foot of snow on the ground and I still wanted to shoot. Like most we always like outdoors better but it nice to have the studio also.
If you remember a couple days ago when I mentioned I was building something new for the studio, well it is still in the final stages, but in the picture below you will see a sneak peak of it. it is the Old rustic floor!!!!!!
The main thing we wanted to show you is our newest backdrop that will be complete here really soon. It is really modern. We are super excited to add it to our collection.


Talk to you soon,
Wade

No comments:

Post a Comment