Saturday, January 21, 2012

a good read.

One of my Christmas presents this year was the Biography of Steve Jobs. Once you own a piece of Apple  equipment I think it is a must read for everyone. The book is a little over 600 pages, so I you could say Im no where near being finished. One of the best quotes that have stuck out to me (enough I even highlighted it) but Steve mentioned that "I did not create Apple to become rich, but I created it to produce a product that will last." 
Steve Jobs
You might call me cliche but that is what we want to do also, we want to create images for our clients that will last forever. We want people to be able to look back and say "we had a great time on that photo shoot, and our images are amazing.We strive for nothing else than perfection, hours upon hours go into post production to make sure the photos are 100 percent before they hit the hands of the clients. 

talk to you soon,
Wade 

No comments:

Post a Comment