Thursday, January 5, 2012

Yesterday I mentioned that I was going to share a couple snap shots of our family.Ha.  A little story about both of them.
 Jessica wanted me to build shelves for her classroom so being the great husband that I am, I agreed. Hahahaha. Like normal I always come up with an excuse (this one was epic). That morning while I was "supposed to be working on shelves" I got a call from my Dad telling me he found me a chocolate lab. AHHHHHHHHHHHH my dreams came through. There was no way I was going to let this go by without getting him. I remember Driving 85 mph all the way down interstate 71 to get him, let it be know the speed limit was 70. So I picked him up, and who calls me on the way home? Jessica, she asked me what I was doing and I said "building your shelves of course"
little did she know when I pulled up to her work I would be bring home our new family member Hank, she was very surprised, she will deny until the she dies but at first sight she fell in love with him.
Of course we cannot forget about libby. she is complete opposite of hank, she is a ball of fire. We got her from a friend of the family. At first we did not know what we got ourselves into. I remember making like 3 or 4 trips to pet smart to buy collars because her and Hank would get into fight and rip them off of each other... Let me tell you she is a lot different now. It took me and Jessica awhile to like her hahahahaaha (not really) but she is one amazing animal. 
 For now these are our only "Kids"



tomorrow be sure to come back and we are going to show some "belated" christmas pictures that we recently took




talk to you soon 
 Wade



No comments:

Post a Comment