Thursday, January 19, 2012

New Look...

Being done with college now I have a lot more time to dive in and get things accomplished. The list is still continuing to grow but Im able to get things marked off too. I believe any business owner would agree with me 100 percent when I say "it is all about word of mouth." Think about your favorite place to eat, most people would say a family member or a good friend told me about it. Am I right? To us that is how photography is too, all about word of mouth and getting capturing those images. One way we decided to get the word out to people is by vehicle graphics.  We are so happy with the way they have turned out. Here is a picture of Jessica's car.
Now help us get the word out, tell your friends, family and co workers about us........
Talk to you soon,
Wade


No comments:

Post a Comment