Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Elegant...I think So...

With the world of Photography growing so much you have to find ways to stand out. Some things you want to keep a secret, like marketing techniques. Certain things you just have to get out there and let people see. 
 Jessica and I have been on a mission for some really cool chairs for quite sometime. Everything we found was amazing, but we didn't want to jump at the first thing we looked at. Until today when I had some spare time. It was like love at first sight. HA Just kidding, I really liked them from the second I saw them. 
Perfect size to keep in our studio or even better to take on location with us. When we bought the chairs all the info that they could give us is they are from the early 1900's. Yeah the color is a little off the wall but nothing Photoshop cant fix. :-)  or you might like it the way it is. Up to you.
we have two of these chairs.

love the detail that is in the woodwork.

the piece that I like to call amazing....... 



Want to be the first to get your picture taken with one of these? Call us up and we can make that happen.

talk to you soon.

Wade


No comments:

Post a Comment