Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Family...

If you know Jessica and I at all you know that family means the most to us. We would honestly do anything for our families.  Last week my sister asked me if I would like to take my niece to school. Of course I said yes, basically I was supposed to take her and let her show me around and eat a donut with her. We both had a blast, I even asked her on the way there if she wanted to skip school, of course she had to be the party pooper and say "NO".
Of course while I was there I had to take some pictures, what can I say Im a happy uncle. I can only imagine how many pictures I will take when I have my own kids. hahaha. Below are a couple that I took.
Bailee at her desk with a present she made.

Showing me all the books in her classroom.

All the other kids in the class.



Talk to you soon, 
Wade


No comments:

Post a Comment